NEWS | FOCUS | SPECIAL | BUSINESS | CSR | PEOPLE | ESSAY | GALLERY    
 
 
  专题 >>> 国际合作与竞争力
 

Opening the New Page of Sino-Russia’s Energy Cooperation —Sinopec and SIBUR Enter into a Strategic Cooperation Agreement

2015-01-16     Source: Sinopecnews

Shanghai, 20 May, 2014) In the presence of Xi Jinping, China’s President and Vladimir Putin , President of Russia , China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group.), a major global energy and petrochemical company, and Sibur, a leading Russian gas processing and petrochemicals company, entered into a strategic cooperation agreement.

The arrangement provides for both parties to deepen strategic cooperation. As part of the cooperation, the parties will discuss the potential of expanding trades and look into the collaboration opportunities in gas processing and petrochemicals projects.

The parties believe that the strategic partnership between Sinopec and Sibur will further strengthen the companies’ leading positions in the market by sharing the joint expertise and resources.

Sinopec said, “The partnership will help diversify and secure a stable raw material provisions for Sinopec's chemical sector, and expand Sinopec's footprints in international cooperation, facilitate the strategic collaboration and exchange of expertise”.

Sibur said, “The partnership will enable Sibur to maximize the efficiency of building new large-scale projects, expand its competencies and distribution markets, and promote the Russian petrochemical industry to a new level.”

The parties also signed an agreement to set up a joint venture, a nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) plant with a 50000 tons of annual output in Shanghai Chemical Industry Park. Sinopec has 74.9% of the stake, while Sibur holding the remaining 25.1%. The deal covered a license to use Sibur's NBR production technology in the plant.

Sinopec and Sibur established a synthetic rubber joint venture in Russia's Krasnoyarsk in 2013. Sinopec holds 25 percent plus one shares in that joint venture.

 

开启中俄能源合作新篇章 ——中国石化与西布尔签署战略合作协议

      2014520,在中国国家主席习近平和俄罗斯总统普京的见证下,中国石化集团公司与俄罗斯西布尔公司在上海签署战略合作协议和在上海建立合资公司的协议。中国石化集团公司董事长傅成玉和西布尔公司总经理德米特里·科诺夫代表双方签字。

      作为战略合作的一部分,双方将探讨扩大贸易业务的潜在可能性,寻求在天然气加工及石化项目方面的合作机会,强化双方的市场领先地位。

      中国石化表示,双方的战略合作伙伴关系将有利于提升中国石化化工产品原料来源的多元化,并确保原料供应长期稳定,同时拓展中国石化的海外合作平台,增进双方战略合作与经验交流。

      西布尔表示,双方的战略合作伙伴关系,将极大地提高西布尔新建大型项目的效率,拓展西布尔的产业能力及产品分销市场,并有助于俄罗斯石化行业达到新的高度。

      双方还签署了建立合资公司的协议,将在上海化工园区建设一个年产量5万吨的丁腈橡胶工厂。中国石化拥有合资公司74.9%的股份,西布尔拥有25.1%的股份。双方还签署了一项在新工厂使用西布尔丁腈橡胶生产技术的技术许可协议。

      去年,中国石化与西布尔在俄罗斯克拉斯诺亚尔斯克市成立了生产合成橡胶的合资工厂,中国石化持有合资工厂25%股份+1股。

 

 

 

 
 
   NEWS
· Guests in Industries Visit Sinopec
· SIPC Kazakhstan wins the presidential award
· Sinopec Singapore launches its high-cleanliness l...
· Shengli Oilfield produced 27.87 million tonnes in...
 
   FOCUS
· Making New Breakthroughs in Building World-Class ...
· Sinopec issues Staff Code (2014 Edition)
· Sinopec’s first LNG project starts operation
· The world’s largest EPT unit put into production...
 
   SPECIAL
 
 
 
 
 
 
About China Petrochemical News Agency / About Sinopecnews Website / Contact Us